Registration Document 2016
Information on the Company and its share capital
8.3 Share ownership
Changes in share ownership over the last three financial years
Share ownership is broken down based on a total of
61,493,241 shares at December 31, 2016, which carry a total
of 65,287,282 voting rights (including double voting rights and
excluding treasury shares).
Shares that have been registered for over two years have
double voting rights. These double voting rights are based on
the information in the Shareholders’ Register managed by Caceis
Pursuant to Article L.225‑124, paragraph 1 of the French
Commercial Code, double voting rights are rendered null and
when shares are converted into bearer form or if
their ownership is transferred.
Nevertheless, transfers through inheritance, the liquidation
of marital assets,
transfers to a spouse or direct
relative or transfers resulting from the merger or demerger
of a shareholding company do not result in the loss of double
To the best of the Company’s knowledge, share ownership at December 31, 2016 was broken down as follows:
At December 31, 2016
of shares % shares
Allianz Global Investors
4,910,776 7.99% 4,910,776
BPI France Participations
3,335,935 5.42% 3,335,935
3,189,054 5.18% 4,404,847
2,365,271 3.85% 2,365,271
13,801,036 22.44% 15,016,829
Employee share offers (Article L.225‑102
of the French Commercial Code)
of which, shares held under liquidity contract
Other shareholders (bearer and registered)
47,417,715 77.11% 49,966,625
(1) Pursuant to Article 223-11 of the AMF General Regulations, the number of theoretical voting rights is calculated on the basis of all shares with
voting rights, including shares with suspended voting rights.
(2) Based on the most recent information in the shareholding threshold crossing statement received on November 17, 2016 (position as of November 15, 2016).
(3) BPI France Participations is indirectly controlled by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations which indirectly holds 3,630,945 shares and voting
rights according to the latest shareholding threshold crossing statement sent to the Company on July 27, 2015 (position as of July 22, 2015).
(4) Based on the most recent information in the shareholding threshold crossing statement (pursuant to Article L.233-7 of the French Commercial
Code) received on March 29, 2016 (position as of March 23, 2016).
(5) Based on the information in the shareholding threshold crossing statement received on July 22, 2016.
To the best of the Company’s knowledge, there is no other
shareholder who holds, directly or indirectly, either acting alone
or in concert, over 2% of the share capital or voting rights.
To the best of the Company’s knowledge, there has been no
significant change since December 31, 2016, with the exception
of the threshold crossing on January 9, 2017 by Amundi as
The Company is not controlled by another company within the
meaning of Article L.233-3 of the French Commercial Code. To
the best of the Company’s knowledge, there are no agreements
in place that could bring about a change in control at some